5 Nov IEP in Manchester
21 Nov IEP in Cardiff
IEP Means business
If you are an employer organisation that provides employment related services, IEP can help you raise your performance through qualifications and training that supports the continued professional development needs of your management teams and frontline staff team.
Click here for a presentation on what we can do for you which shows you that IEP means business.
Click here for a guide which presents you with reasons to support the IEP.
What's in it for me?
If your role entails helping your clients into sustainable employment, then IEP is the membership institute for you.
We can provide you with access to externally accredited professional status, qualifications, training and other career enhancement services. IEP's professional memebrship is recognised by HMRC and offers a range of discounts which means you can recoup your membership fee.
Click here for a presentation that shows you what you get for your money.
Click here for a guide to IEP.
IEP Annual General Meeting 2014
MEET THE NEWLY ELECTED BOARD
Incorporating a report on the IEP’s AGM
The Institute of Employability Professionals (IEP) held its second Annual General Meeting (AGM) held in London on the 20 October 2014. Hosted by Bircham Dyson Bell and well attended by IEP members and guests, the AGM was chaired IEP Chairperson, Janette Faherty OBE FIEP who led attendees through the official business including the annual report and finances. She reported that in the past year, IEP has:
- Set new competency standards and qualifications for the employability sector
- Created a new business plan for 2014/2015 with Corporate Patrons, partners and members
- Developed a range of new resources with partners including Pera Training Limited
- Launched an enhanced membership offer including a new programme of local CPD events
- Amplified the voice of members to government, the opposition and key influencers including Merlin.
Having reported on a very positive start to the new financial year which reflects that IEP is strengthening, Janette announced that the following individuals have been appointed to the Board of the IEP:
- Sean Purcell MIEP, Seetec
- Richard Brooks FIEP, RBLI
- Patrick Hughes FIEP, Salient Works
- Maria Cerezo MIEP, Remploy
- Gary Burt MIEP, Graham Construction
Having warmly welcomed the new Directors who will join existing the existing Board immediately, Janette closed the AGM and gave way to a series of inputs from the following IEP members:
- Linda Hayworth FIEP who delivered a presentation on the new competency standards and qualifications
- Maria Cerezo MIEP who shared how Remploy have and continue to adopt IEP qualifications and membership for their managers and staff teams
- Gary Burt MIEP who explained why IEP members are best placed to engage employers
- Liz Sewell MIEP who spoke about the importance of sector providers maintaining and supporting the IEP.
IEP Director, Declan Swan MIEP rounded off the event with a high energy Q&A and took the opportunity to thank Janette and the Board for their leadership to date and to congratulate the newly elected Board members.
The next IEP event will be held in Manchester on the 5th November 2014 and will be hosted by Avanta Enterprises.